It’s time to update your advertising materials

As a licensed contractor, it is important to ensure that your advertising materials are up to date.

All your advertising materials must include your QBCC licence number. Advertising can include anything from newspaper advertisements to Facebook pages and vehicle signage.

And if you are still referencing the ‘QBSA’ or ‘BSA’, it is time to update your wording so that it refers to the ‘QBCC’.    

Remember, some new home owners may not have heard of the BSA, so it is in your best interests that they know at a glance and be reassured that you are licensed with us.