Servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns
Download this scope of work – Concreting (PDF)
Scope of work
- Concreting including install formwork, reinforcement and concrete
- Incidental work of another class.
Any one of the following:
- successful completion of Certificate III in Concreting CPC30313
- successful completion of a course the commission considers is at least equivalent to the one listed above
- a recognition certificate as a qualified concrete worker
- a qualification or statement of attainment of required competency issued by an approved authority for the class of licence.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the board’s policies.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Trade Contractor – full licence class
- Nominee Supervisor – supervising work on behalf of a company
- Site Supervisor – supervising work as an employee of an appropriately licensed person.
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.
Recognition of prior learning
Online, distance, one-on-one, tutorial support and mentoring.