How to send feedback

We welcome your feedback! You can lodge a suggestion, compliment or complaint about the service we have provided by completing our online feedback form, or you can call us on 139 333 and ask us for help to lodge your feedback.

You may also send a letter to:

Customer Relationship Officer
GPO Box 5099

For further information, see our Feedback Management Process and Policy.

Types of feedback

  • Compliments – We record all compliments and ensure that the staff member or department is recognised for their contribution to your great experience. 
  • Suggestions - Your suggestions about how we can improve our service are important to us and help us look at new ways to improve the services we provide. 
  • Complaints about the service we provided - If you are unhappy with the level of service provided to you, please let us know. Where possible, please provide any relevant supporting information and the outcome you would prefer.
  • Serious complaints - Complaints about professional misconduct, fraud or official corruption are taken very seriously and are confidentially investigated. If you have a complaint of this nature, please write to us, advise us online or call us on 139 333 and ask to speak to the Customer Relationship Officer, or the Executive Director, People and Culture.

Can I submit feedback anonymously?

You can simply choose not to provide your name or contact details on our form, or you can ask us to withhold your personal details. Please note that you will not receive a response from us if you don’t provide your contact details.

Need a translator or interpreter?

Please call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS) National by phoning 131 450 for assistance. If you are hearing impaired you can use the TTY service by calling 13 36 77.

Resolving complaints

If you provide your contact details, you will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours of receipt.

Within 72 working hours, a staff member either will have resolved your complaint or will provide you with advice on the progression of your complaint.

If you need an update, you can contact the staff member you have been dealing with.  Use the online form or call us on 139 333 and ask to speak to the Customer Relationship Officer.

I have lodged a complaint already, but I’m not happy with the response

If you are not happy with the way your complaint was dealt with at first point of contact or the outcome of your complaint, you can ask us to escalate it by:

  • calling 139 333 and asking the Customer Service Officer to help you lodge your request
  • completing the online form and advising that you would like to have the complaint escalated
  • writing us a letter

I have lodged a complaint already, but I’m not happy with the response. I want to talk to someone external to the QBCC.

Please read the information available at the Queensland Ombudsman or call 1800 068 908.

How did we manage your complaint?

To give us feedback about how we managed your complaint, please complete a short survey.