Plumber and drainer - occupational
Scope of work
- Plumbing work, other than plumbing work for which an endorsement on a plumbers licence is required to perform the work
- Drainage work below ground level, other than drainage work for which an endorsement on a drainers licence is required to perform the work.
- Apprenticeship Completion Certificate
- Certificate III in Plumbing - CPC32413, or
- Certificate III in Plumbing (Mechanical Services) (with sanitary stream completed) - CPC32513
(a) At least one year’s practical plumbing and drainage experience after successful completion of the plumbing and draining apprenticeship; or
(b) practical experience at least equivalent to the practical experience mentioned in paragraph (a).
Applying for a licence
For more information about the application process see Apply for an occupational plumbing and draining licence.