Servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns
Wall and Floor Tiling
Download this scope of work – Wall and Floor Tiling (PDF)
Scope of work
- Cut and fix tile, including ceramic, glass, marble, slate, stone and terracotta tiles, to fireplaces, floors, hearths, spas, swimming pools and walls
- Construct terrazzo floors, steps, risers and stringers
- Apply waterproofing for wall and floor tiling
- Incidental work of another class.
Any one of the following:
- successful completion of either of the following courses:
- an apprenticeship in wall and floor tiling
- Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling CPC31311
- successful completion of a course the commission considers equivalent to one of the courses above
- a recognition certificate as a qualified wall and floor tiler
- a qualification or statement of attainment of required competency for the class of licence.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the board’s policies.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.
Recognition of prior learning
Online, distance, one-on-one, tutorial support and mentoring.