myQBCC allows you to access and interact with us from any device, giving you the freedom to choose when you need us. You can:
- provide feedback
- make an enquiry
- purchase, amend and cancel insurance policies if you are a contractor
- submit a Form 4/4A if you are a plumber and drainer
You can also lodge the following forms online:
- Residential and Commercial Construction Work Complaint
- BCIPA Adjudication Application
- BCIPA Adudication Certificate
- BCIPA Adjudication Complaint
- Internal Review Application
- Monies Owed Complaint
- Offence Complaint
You will need to create an account before lodging a form.
How do I register for myQBCC?
Simply click on this myQBCC registration link and follow the prompts to create your myQBCC account today. As part of the registration process, you will need to provide your name, mobile number, email address, date of birth and your QBCC trade contractor, nominee supervisor, builder or occupational licence number (if applicable). Once you’ve created your account, you will receive an email inviting you to create a password. You can then get started on using your account. In some cases it may take two business days for your account registration to be finalised.
Solution: Clear your cache and/or change your browser.
Please note: myQBCC is best viewed in Internet Explorer or Chrome, not Firefox.