The QBCC’s overarching role is to ensure the probity and integrity of the building and construction sector in Queensland. To achieve this, the QBCC develops Strategic Plans that set our direction over a four-year period. The QBCC has aligned its strategy with the Queensland Government’s objectives for the community, in addition to addressing our Strategic Risks and Opportunities. The Strategic Plan is reviewed annually.
- QBCC Strategic Plan 2020-2024 (PDF)
- QBCC Strategic Plan 2019-2023 (PDF)
- QBCC Strategic Plan - 2018 -2022 (PDF)
- QBCC Stategic Plan - 2017-2021 (PDF)
- QBCC Strategic Plan - 2016-2020 (PDF)
- QBCC Corporate Plan - 2015-2019 (PDF)
The QBCC produces an annual document outlining the QBCC’s focus for the coming year and how it will drive the implementation of the Strategic Plan through each Division. It acts as the conduit between the high-level Strategic Plan and the detailed Operational Plans prepared by each Division.