The QBCC’s overarching role is to ensure the probity and integrity of the building and construction sector in Queensland. To achieve this, the QBCC develops Strategic Plans that set our direction over a four-year period. The QBCC has aligned its strategy with the Queensland Government’s objectives for the community, in addition to addressing our Strategic Risks and Opportunities. The Strategic Plan is reviewed annually.
- QBCC Strategic Plan 2020-2024 (PDF)
- QBCC Strategic Plan 2019-2023 (PDF)
- QBCC Strategic Plan - 2018 -2022 (PDF)
- QBCC Stategic Plan - 2017-2021 (PDF)
- QBCC Strategic Plan - 2016-2020 (PDF)
- QBCC Corporate Plan - 2015-2019 (PDF)
Each Division within QBCC produces a Business Plan which details its activities and targets for the current financial year in pursuit of its goals.
The Strategic Plan and Business Plans provide criteria against which the organisation's performance can be measured.
The Compliance and Enforcement Strategy (PDF) sets out the QBCC's short to medium term compliance priorities in terms of regulating the building and construction industry.