Air Handling Duct Installation
Scope of work
- Install ductwork and enclosures for air conditioning, air handling and mechanical ventilation systems
- Incidental work of another class.
To get a trade contractor or nominee supervisor licence, you must complete the approved managerial qualification:
BSBESB402 - Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures
The prescribed course - Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business BSBSMB401 has a teach out period. We will still accept this course during this teach out period and a short time afterwards.
To find training providers for this unit, please refer to the training.gov.au website and click on 'Find RTOs'.
The relevant financial requirements in the minimum financial requirements policy..
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.
Recognition of prior learning
Find an RTO
Look up the required course in the Technical Qualifications for Licensing (PDF) and search for it on the training.gov.au website (Naviagate to 'Find RTOs').