Air Handling Duct Installation
Download this scope of work – Air Handling Duct Installation (PDF)
Scope of work
- Install ductwork and enclosures for air conditioning, air handling and mechanical ventilation systems
- Incidental work of another class.
Any one of the following:
- successful completion of any of the following courses:
- Certificate II in Engineering Production Technology MEM20205
- an apprenticeship in engineering fabrication (sheetmetal working)
- Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade (Light Fabrication) MEM30305
- successful completion of a course the commission considers is at least equivalent to one of the courses above
- a recognition certificate as a qualified Sheetmetal Worker
- a qualification or statement of attainment of required competency issued by an approved authority for the class of licence.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the minimum financial requirements policy..
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.