When to lodge a Form 4A – NW for public sector entities

When carrying out plumbing and/or drainage work for a public sector entity (for example, local government), the licensee would usually lodge a Form 4A – Notifiable work for public sector entity.

Form 4A is similar to Form 4 – Notifiable work but includes additional fields for the name, contact name, and contact details for the public sector entity.

Learn more about the Form 4A lodgement process, and when it applies, online.