Who is responsible for submitting a NW Form 4?

When it comes down to who has responsibility for lodging a Form 4 – Notifiable work, it may be worth remembering that the fully licensed plumber and/or fully licensed drainer is considered the ‘responsible person’ for the work that is being carried out under the Plumbing and Drainage Act 2002.  

While there are many provisional plumbers and drainers who have submitted a Form 4 on the Plumbing Application Service (PAS), we prefer that forms are lodged by fully licensed plumbers and/or drainers.

Go online or complete a Form 4 – Notifiable work.