Certifier licence information

Course in Issuing Development Permits for Building Work

You need to complete this course if:

  • you are applying to become a Private Certifier and you wish to issue development permits for building work; or
  • you are already licensed as a Building Certifier and want to obtain a development approval endorsement


The 'Course in Issuing Development Permits for Building Work' will be held on Thursday 22 and Friday 23 August, 2019 at Brisbane International Virginia, Cnr Sandgate and Zillmere Roads, Boondall.

Please note: Certifiers can access an enrolment form on the AssentTECS website: https://www.assenttecs.com.au/page/Training_Delivery/BUILDING_CERTIFIER_... or email: opd@assenttecs.com.au