Emergency Procedures – Occupational
Download this scope of work – Emergency Procedures Occupational (PDF)
Scope of work
- Develop and approve emergency evacuation procedures for the controlled evacuation of buildings, structures and workplaces during a fire emergency.
- successful completion of all of the following from the Public Safety Training Package PUA12:
- PUAWER001B – Identify, Prevent and Report Potential Workplace Emergency Situations
- PUAWER002B – Ensure Workplace Emergency Prevention Procedures, Systems and Processes are Implemented
- PUAWER003B – Manage and Monitor Workplace Emergency Procedures Equipment and Other Resources
- PUAWER004B – Respond to Workplace Emergencies
- PUAWER005B – Operate as Part of an Emergency Control Organisation
- PUAWER006B – Lead an Emergency Control Organisation
- PUAWER007B – Manage an Emergency Control Organisation
- PUAWER008B – Confine Small Workplace Emergencies, or
- successful completion of a course that the commission considers to be equivalent to the above.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that the RTO list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.