Financial reporting for licensees


Part of applying, renewing or maintaining your licence includes telling us about your financial situation. For those whose business revenue is less than $600,000, you must sign a declaration. If your revenue is higher, or when required, your accountant will need to complete a formal report. We give you detailed information about how you do this as well as providing links to download the appropriate form.

Not all accountants can sign all reports. A certain type of qualification is needed for those signing reports for a revenue of more than $12 million. We provide a list of who can sign what as well as some guidance with calculating things like the maximum revenue or the current ratio.

Other subjects we cover include how often you need to send in a report and if you could be exempt from having to meet the financial requirement