myQBCC - adding other users to your account
A person granted access to another person's account is called a 'Nominated Representative'. You can nominate as many people as you want to have access to your account to complete different actions on your behalf. This short video shows you how to add a nominated representative to your myQBCC account.
You can also nominate an authorised person to add and remove nominated representatives on your behalf, that way another party can complete the administration duties without you having to log in.
Currently, this includes the following:
- spouse/life partner
- family member
- authorised person
If you also manage a company from your account, this company can give access to nominated representatives under the title of ‘employee’ only.
Below is a summary of the steps needed to nominate a representative or remove one as well as an overview of the different access permissions applicable for different myQBCC services.
Adding or removing a Nominated Representative
We’ve put together a short video that shows you step-by-step how to add a nominated representative to your myQBCC account.
The steps to add a nominated representative are:
- Select ‘Licences’ from the menu
- From the drop-down tab, select ‘Manage my licences’
- Click ‘Action’ tab to the right of the licence you are granting access to
- Select ‘Manage Representatives’ from the action dropdown list
- Select ‘Add new representative’
- Enter the representative’s full name, mobile phone number, email address, role, and accept the terms
- Click submit
- An email notification will be sent to the representative
- From the 'Manage Permissions' page, you can enable or disable the functions that the nominated representative can perform on your behalf
Remove a nominated representative
- Login to myQBCC and select ‘Licences’ from the menu
- From the drop-down tab, select ‘Manage my licenses’
- Click ‘Action’ tab to the right of the license you wish to manage and select ‘Manage Representatives’
- Locate the licensee you wish to remove and click ‘Remove access’