myQBCC - how to
myQBCC - adding other users to your account
A person granted access to another person's account is called a 'Nominated Representative'. You can nominate as many people as you want to have access to your account to complete different actions on your behalf.
Currently, this includes the following:
- spouse/life partner
- family member
Below is a summary of the steps needed to nominate a representative or remove one as well as an overview of the different access permissions applicable for different myQBCC services.
Adding or removing a Nominated Representative
Add a nominated representative:
- Select "My Licences" at the top of account login page
- Click "Action" tab to the left of the licence you are granting access to
- Select "Add a new representative"
- Enter the representative's full name, mobile phone, email address and accept the terms
- Click submit to access the Manage Permissions page
- Locate the newly added representative and click 'enable' to grant permission to access myQBCC
Remove a nominated representative
- Log in to myQBCC and click on My Licences
- Locate the licensee you wish to remove and click on the drop down menu headed 'Action"
- Select Manage Representatives
- Select Add new representative
- Select Remove access