Public Sector Entities
Public sector entities carrying out notifiable work must record the work by completing the Notifiable Work (Form 4A) within 10 business days after the work is finished.
What is a public sector entity?
- a department
- an agency, authority, commission, corporation, instrumentality, office or other entity established under an Act for a public or State purpose
- a government owned corporation
- a rail government entity
A distributer/retailer is not a public sector entity.
Who can register Notifiable Work (Form 4A) – public sector entities?
If the work is being carried out by or for a public sector entity, the relevant person for registering notifiable work is the entity.
Return your completed form and all requirements by:
- Online: Submit a Feedback & Enquiries Form. You will need to register and/or login to myQBCC to provide your completed application form and required attachments.
- Post: GPO Box 5099 Brisbane QLD 4001 (please don’t send in original documents such as qualifications unless we request them)
- In person: QBCC service centres
Who needs a copy of the form?
You must provide a copy of the form to the occupier of the premises or any other person who asked the relevant person to carry out the work.