Adjudicator complaints

If you disagree with a decision made by an adjudicator, you will need to have it reviewed in a court. It's recommended that you seek legal advice.

To lodge a complaint about an adjudicators conduct, please complete an Adjudicator Complaint Form (PDF). The Code of Conduct for Adjudicators Policy (PDF) outlines an adjudicators expected conduct.