Restricted Water plumber—Fire protection (domestic and residential)
Scope of work
Water plumbing work that is installing, maintaining and testing domestic and residential fire sprinkler systems.
A restricted licence for a:
- water plumber — fire protection (hydrants and hose reels); or
- water plumber — fire protection (commercial and industrial and successful completion of the following three competencies:
- CPCPFS3037A — Install domestic and residential life safety sprinkler systems
- CPCPFS4021A — Commission domestic and residential fire suppression sprinkler systems
- CPCPFS4024A — Design residential and domestic fire sprinkler systems
Note: The competency CPCPFS3037A — Install domestic and residential life safety sprinkler systems is included in the Certificate III in Fire Protection apprenticeship.
No prescribed practical experience.