Restricted Water plumber—Fire protection (domestic and residential)
Scope of work
Water plumbing work that is installing, maintaining and testing domestic and residential fire sprinkler systems.
(a) for a restricted licence for a -
(i) water plumber - fire plumber (hydrants and hose reels); or
(ii) water plumber - fire protection (commercial and industrial); and
(b) successful completion
- CPCPFS3037A — Install domestic and residential life safety sprinkler systems; and
- CPCPFS4021A — Commission domestic and residential fire suppression sprinkler systems; and
- CPCPFS4024A — Design residential and domestic fire sprinkler systems.
Note: The competency CPCPFS3037A — Install domestic and residential life safety sprinkler systems is included in the Certificate III in Fire Protection apprenticeship.
No prescribed practical experience.
How to apply
- Form 21 Application for a new plumbing occupational and/or new endorsement (PDF)
- a copy of your driver's licence; and
- two certified passport sized photos; and
- the required fee - see Occupational plumbing and draining application and renewal fees.