Restricted Water Plumber - Irrigation
Scope of work
Water plumbing work restricted to irrigation.
- Certificate III in Irrigation AHC32416
- CPC20912 Cert II in Urban Irrigation
- A qualification at least equivalent to the qualification mentioned above, approved by the QBCC.
Practical experience relevant to a course approved by the QBCC.
How to apply
- Form 21 Application for plumbing occupational licence and/or endorsement (PDF)
- Form 29 – Trade experience (PDF) (signed off by employer);
- a copy of your driver's licence; and
- two certified passport sized photos; and
- the required fee - see Occupational plumbing and draining application and renewal fees
For more information, see Apply for a restricted plumbing and draining licence.