The following activities have been approved by the QBCC as continuing professional development for pool safety inspectors.
Swimming pool areas must display:
- a CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) sign
- a warning sign during construction.
You must have a CPR sign prominently displayed if you:
- have a pool
- are selling or leasing (renting) a property with a pool
The CPR sign must:
Full list of reviewable decisions
Licensing and compliance decisions
- Decision to refuse a licence application
- Decision to refuse a licence renewal
- Decision to impose or vary a licence condition
- Decision to suspend a licence
- Decision to cancel a licence
- Decision that there are reasonable grounds for concern that a licensee does not satisfy the financial requirements for their licence
- Decision that a person is an excluded individual for an insolvency event or a series of insolvency events
If you are after some information about the building process, you can download one of our comprehensive guides or if you interested in a particular subject, you may find what you are looking for in the list of fact sheets.