Servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns
Glass, Glazing and Aluminium
Scope of work
- Glaze and reglaze buildings
- Fabricate and install windows and doors in buildings
- Fabricate and install shower screens and metal framed sliding wardrobe doors whether mirrored or otherwise
- Fabricate and install security screens and doors
- Fabricate, install and reglaze commercial glazing, including shopfronts, windows, doors, toughened glass assemblies, aluminium glazing systems, curtain walling systems, balustrading and watertight glazing
- Fabricate and install fixed mirrors
- Fabricate, install and reglaze architectural engineered glazing including suspended and overhead glazing and structural balustrading
- Construct and repair leadlight panels
- Apply film patterns and designs to glass
- Incidental work of another class.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.