Provisional Drainer

Scope of work

Drainage work below ground level, other than drainage work for which an endorsement on a drainers licence is required to perform the work, under supervision of Drainer.

Qualifications required

  • Certificate II in Drainage - CPC20712

Experience required

At least one year's experience which may be gained during completion of qualifications.

Applying for a licence

For more information about the application process see Apply for a provisional or occupational plumbing and draining licence.