Apply for a licence

Certifier licence information

Contractor insurance requirements

Contractor offences


Defective work and disputes

Financial reporting for licensees

Forms, fact sheets and publications

Get help getting paid (BCIPA)

Notifiable work for plumbing and drainage

Onsite building requirements

Renew, update or surrender your licence

Service Trades Council (STC)

When you need a licence

Home & building owners

Building complaints

Building or renovating

Buying an existing home

Contractor complaints

Contracts and payments

Forms, fact sheets and publications

Home maintenance

Home warranty insurance

Owner building

Pool safety

Selecting a contractor

The Home Owner Building Guide