Termite Management – Chemical
Download this scope of work – Termite Management Chemical (PDF)
Scope of work
- Pre-slab and perimeter chemical treatment of new building work for termite management
- Inspect or investigate a completed building, and give advice or a report about the following:
- termite management systems for the building
- termite infestation in the building.
Both of the following:
- possession of a licence for pest control activities including activities for timber pests under the Pest Management Act 2001
- successful completion of the following units of competency from Certificate III in Urban Pest Management CPP30115:
- CPPPMT3008 — Inspect for and report on timber pests
- CPPPMT3010 — Control timber pests.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional Indemnity Insurance is required for this licence class.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change.We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.