Information about QBCC’s operational and financial performance is provided in the following documentation:\
2019/2020 Financial Year
2018/2019 Financial Year
2017/2018 Financial Year
2016/2017 Financial Year
2015/2016 Financial Year
- QBCC Annual Report 2015 - 2016 (PDF - 5.9MB)
- QBCC Quarterly Report March 2016 (PDF)
- QBCC Quarterly Report December 2015 (PDF)
- QBCC Quarterly Report September 2015 (PDF)
2014/2015 Financial Year
- QBCC Annual Report - 2014/2015 (PDF - 5.7MB)
- QBCC Quarterly Report March 2015 (PDF)
- QBCC Quarterly Report December 2014 (PDF)
- QBCC Quarterly Report September 2014 (PDF)
2013/2014 Financial Year
- QBCC Annual Report - 1 December 2013 to 30 June 2014 (PDF - 6MB)
- Annual Report Summary 2014 (PDF)
- BCIPA Annual Report - 2013/2014 (PDF)
Users should note that electronic versions of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament’s tabled papers website database: http://www.parliament.qld.gov.au/work-of-assembly/tabled-papers
Procurement - Supplier Opportunities
The Queensland Procurement Policy is the overarching procurement policy for goods and services across Queensland Government and governs procurement within the Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC).
The QBCC Procurement Policy supports the priorities of the Government by maximising value for money from expenditure on goods and services and ensuring probity and accountability for outcomes. The QBCC encourages the use of procurement to advance economic, environmental and social objectives and support the long-term wellbeing of our community.
For information on QBCC advertised tenders please visit the Queensland Government QTenders website.