The Annual Report provides an account of our revenue and expenditure, and reflects our commitment to effective corporate governance.
The QBCC’s overarching role is to ensure the probity and integrity of the building and construction sector in Queensland. To achieve this, the QBCC develops strategic plans that set our direction over a four-year period. Each year the QBCC publishes an Annual Report which summarises our activities and performance against key business objectives and targets as set by the Queensland Building and Construction Board, the government’s objectives for the community and other priorities, and the QBCC 2020-2024 Strategic Plan.
The Annual Report reflects our commitment to effective corporate governance through openness and accountability, and provides an account of our revenue and expenditure.
Full Annual Report 2021 - 2022
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission Annual Report 2021-2022 (PDF, 2MB)
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission Annual Report 2021-2022 (DOCX, 432KB)
Annual Report in sections
- Front cover, imprint page and contents (PDF, 341KB)
- Letter of compliance (PDF, 141KB)
- About us (PDF, 116KB)
- Our Performance
- Objective 1: Promote quality, safety, security of payment and licence sustainability (PDF, 376KB)
- Objective 2: Deliver regulatory and insurance services that are timely, accurate, fair and transparent (PDF, 304KB)
- Objective 3: Put people first and support and value them (PDF, 226KB)
- Objective 4: Be efficient and financially sustainable (PDF, 206KB)
- Corporate governance (PDF, 226KB)
- Summary of financial performance (PDF, 1MB)
- Glossary (PDF, 200KB)
- Index of tables (PDF, 104KB)
- Compliance checklist (PDF, 200KB)
Regulator Performance Framework
The Queensland Government has published a Regulator Performance Framework, which requires regulators to report annually on the extent to which they are implementing model practices included in the framework.
The document below lists evidence of how the QBCC’s regulatory practices and activities in 2021-2022 align with the model practices.
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic versions of the annual report on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.