Notifiable work for plumbing and drainage
Auditing notifiable work for local governments
Local Governments can audit notifiable work (Form 4/4A) on myQBCC.
What do you need to do?
You will need to login or register with myQBCC.
If you have not received a 'Welcome to myQBCC' email from us advising that we have created an account for you now that the new system is live, please email email@example.com with the following details:
- First name and surname of the user
- Your local government individual email address i.e. cannot be a generic or group email, and it must end in ‘qld.gov.au’ or the account cannot be created. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org is the only format acceptable format.
- Do not use a personal email that is not your local government email extension
- Your business telephone numbers e.g. landline and mobile
- The name of the Local Government entity you work for.
If you have been registered for a myQBCC account for Local Government you can log in to myQBCC and get started.