Non-conforming building products - Resources
External walls can have a number of components, Cladding can be used as a component which forms part of the load bearing wall, or as an attachment to a load bearing wall.
To determine the fire resistance requirements of an element of a building you must know the class of the building and its rise in storeys. For more information, see Type A Construction and Cladding (PDF).
- Non-conforming building products (PDF)
- ABCB - Non-conforming building products
- NCPB Guide for home owners (PDF)
- NCPB Guide for installers (PDF)
- NCBP Guide for suppliers (PDF)
- NCBP Guide for plumbers (PDF)
- NCBP FAQ booklet (PDF)