Education & Engagement
Education and engagement - industry events
Welcome to the industry events page. Check back often as we continue to roll out additional events throughout the year.
Our live events are a fantastic way to get the latest news about changes in our industry. It's an opportunity to listen to the industry experts, ask those important questions and mix with your colleagues.
Please click on the links below to register for the webinar of your choice.
- Webinar - Minimum Financial Reporting (MFR) and Annual Reporting SC1 and SC2
- Webinar - Minimum Financial Reporting (MFR) and Annual Reporting Category 1 to 3
- Webinar - Minimum Financial Reporting (MFR) and Annual Reporting Category 4 to 7 and Accountants
Recent Tradie Tour - Building from the ground up
Our Building from the ground up tour commenced in August 2019, and covered:
- roofing defects; and
- ways to protect your business from illegal phoenix activity
Roofing industry expert Phillip Beveridge, explained how to avoid common roof related defects. Representatives from the ATO and ASIC spoke about ways to protect your business from illegal phoenixing.
If you can’t make it to one of our live events or if it’s sold out, a live webinar is the next best thing. It gives you a opportunity to get the latest information and ask questions of speakers. Connect from the comfort of your home or workplace, via computer or mobile device.
New live webinars coming soon!
Previous Tradie Tours
- Tradie Tour - Hot Issues in the building and construction industry
- Tradie Tour - Waterproofing
- Tradie Tour - Termites
- Tradie Tour - Painting
- Tradie Tour - Building from the ground up
Invite us to your workplace
Want something specific? Invite us on-site to discuss topics particular to your workplace. Where circumstances permit, we can visit your workplace to share information and answer questions about QBCC products and services. If we are unable to visit your workplace, let us work with you on an alternative solution to meet your needs.
Register your interest or contact our team with feedback or suggestions.