Bricklaying and Blocklaying
Scope of work
- Brick or block construction, including surface preparation
- Build straight masonry steps and stairs with or without landings
- Lay segmental or unit paving
- Lay glass blocks
- Construct battered masonry surfaces
- Install prefabricated window or door frames
- Concreting to simple forms, including installation of formwork, reinforcement and concrete
- Incidental work of another class.
Completion of an approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the minimum financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.