Foundation Work (Piling and Anchors)
Download this scope of work – Foundation Work (Piling and Anchors) (PDF)
Scope of work
- Excavate and install support
- Construct underpinning
- Concreting for foundation work including, install formwork, reinforcement and concrete
- Install piling including, driven piles, cast-in piles, groutcrete piles, compressed piles and bored cast-in-place piles
- Dewater site including, sump and permanent dewatering systems
- Incidental work of another class.
Any one of the following:
- successful completion of Certificate III in Civil Foundations RII31215
- successful completion of a course the commission considers equivalent to the above
- a recognition certificate as a qualified foundations worker
- a qualification or statement of attainment of required competency for the class of licence.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the minimum financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.