Servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns
Structural Landscaping (Trade)
Scope of work
- Prepare, fabricate and erect carports, decking, fences, gazebos, pergolas, retaining walls of a height that do not require an engineering certification under a local law, and ornamental structures
- Install prefabricated sheds, including associated concrete slabs, with a floor area of not more than 10m²
- Install surface and subsoil drainage systems for landscaping work
- Prepare site and lay paving or concrete, not intended to carry vehicular traffic, for landscaping
- Incidental work of another class.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.
Recognition of prior learning
Self-paced; In person; RPL - Servicing all areas in Queensland.