Servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns
Download this scope of work – Waterproofing (PDF)
Scope of work
- Apply, install and repair waterproofing, including surface preparation, and apply or install material or systems for preventing moisture penetration.
Any one of the following:
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing CPC31411
- a recognition certificate as a qualified waterproofer
- successful completion of a course the commission considers equivalent to one of the courses above.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy..
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.
Recognition of prior learning
Online, distance, one-on-one, tutorial support and mentoring.