Servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns
Metal Fascias and Gutters
Download this scope of work – Metal Fascias and Gutters (PDF)
Scope of work
- Fabricate and install rainwater goods including, and associated with, metal fascias and gutters
- Fabricate and install external flashings and associated soffits, fascias and gutters
- Incidental work of another class.
Any one of the following:
- successful completion of an apprenticeship in plumbing and drainage, carpentry, or carpentry and joinery
- successful completion of the following:
- CPCCCM1014A – Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1012A – Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCOHS2001A – Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A – Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM2001A – Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM1015A – Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2005B – Use construction tools and equipment
- CPCCCM2008B – Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- CPCCCM2004A – Handle construction materials
- CPCCCM3001C – Operate elevated work platforms
- CPCPCM2047A – Carry out levelling
- CPCPRF3022A – Fabricate and install roof drainage components
- CPCPRF3023A – Fabricate and install external flashings
- CPCPCM2048A – Cut and join sheet metal
- CPCPCM2050A – Mark out materials
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- CPCPCM2055A – Work safely on roofs
- successful completion of a course the commission considers equivalent to the above
- a plumbers and drainers licence issued by the commissioner
- a recognition certificate as a qualified carpenter, carpenter and joiner, or plumber
- a qualification or statement of attainment of required competency for the class of licence.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.