Servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns
Download this scope of work – Plastering Drywall (PDF)
Scope of work
- Construct and install non-loadbearing partition wall frames and ceiling frames, including fix plasterboard, plasterglass and fibre cement sheets and cornices, and finishing joints
- Construct and install non-loadbearing fire-rated walls and ceilings, autoclaved aerated masonry wall and ceiling systems
- Install suspended ceiling systems
- Apply or install waterproofing and damp-proofing for plastering drywall
- Incidental work of another class.
Any one of the following:
- successful completion of either of the following:
- an apprenticeship in plastering drywall
- Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining CPC31211
- successful completion of a course the commission considers equivalent to one of the courses above
- a recognition certificate as a qualified plasterer drywall
- a qualification or statement of attainment of required competency for the class of licence.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.
Recognition of prior learning
Online, distance, one-on-one, tutorial support and mentoring.