Servicing Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Maryborough, Rockhampton, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns
Roof and Wall Cladding
Scope of work
- Select and install roof cladding other than terracotta and concrete roof tiles
- Fabricate and install rainwater goods
- Flash penetrations through roofs and walls, including, for example, install skylights and ventilators
- Design, fabricate and install external flashings, metal ceilings and associated soffits and fascias
- Erect fixed or operating box type louvre units
- Disconnect and reconnect air distribution equipment throughout roof or wall cladding
- Design roof drainage components
- Design penetrations associated with mechanical services, including large penetration water management
- Refurbish and maintain roofs, excluding painting roofs
- Incidental work of another class.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a QBCC licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.
Recognition of prior learning
Online, distance, one-on-one, tutorial support and mentoring.