Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Mechanical Services including Unlimited Design
Scope of work
- Install, commission, service or repair refrigeration, air conditioning, mechanical ventilation and air handling systems for a building
- Design and prepare plans and specifications for refrigeration, air conditioning, mechanical ventilation and air handling systems for a building that are:
- for the licensee's personal use, or
- for use in building work to be performed by the licensee personally.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.