Scope of work
- Construct and erect timber and steel wall framing and roof structures
- Construct and erect non-loadbearing internal partition walls
- Install windows and doors including framing
- Erect ceiling and subfloor framing
- Install timber and sheet flooring
- Install exterior cladding, fascias and soffits
- Install metal roofing
- Construct timber stairs
- Fix internal linings, panelling and mouldings
- Install door and window locks and furniture
- Restore and renovate doors, windows and frames
- Install fitments
- Concreting to simple forms including install formwork, reinforcement and concrete
- Erect and strip formwork including slip form and jump form formwork
- Incidental work of another class.
Note: "door" includes a fire door or fire shutter.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the minimum financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.