Education and engagement - about us
The QBCC's Education & Engagement Team has been set up to deliver relevant, consistent information and resources to our customers via planned events.
Our team support licensees, home owners and industry stakeholders in education sessions by:
- Providing practical advice about our services and how they are delivered
- Delivering technical information around key data
- Collaborating to share knowledge about building trends and issues
We're listening to you and want to provide information and resources that you will find valuable. Some of the initiatives include:
- Technical insight through our State-wide Tradie Tour
- Information sessions about key QBCC products and services
- Networking events for industry
- Publications focusing on topics of interest
- Data-driven education tailored to our customers
For more information, see:
Want to know more? Contact our team with feedback or suggestions here.