Minimum Financial Requirement webinar
If you can’t make it to a live event or live webinar a recorded webinar can help you get up to speed with the latest changes in the industry. Please note: This is not an interactive presentation so questions can’t be asked.
Our current list of recorded webinars includes:
New payment laws came into effect on 17 December 2018 which impact the majority of people working in Queensland’s building and construction industry, including principals, developers, contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- The recorded webinar below covers information on:
- issuing an invoice
- receiving an invoice
- what to do if your invoice is not paid
- changes to retentions and the defects liability period.
Minimum financial requirements
If you hold a QBCC contractor licence, you are now required to provide annual financial information to the QBCC. If you are unsure about these new laws and what financial information you need to provide, we encourage you to view the recorded webinars below:
- new annual reporting requirements
- how to submit your financial information via myQBCC
- common terms used and questions asked.