Moderation guidelines for QBCC's social media pages
Moderation guidelines for QBCC’s social media pages
In order to ensure QBCC’s social media pages remain friendly, informative and welcoming for all visitors, we do moderate pages when needed.
The QBCC encourages discussion and opinion sharing via the QBCC’s social media pages, however, spam will be removed. Spam includes unrelated information, excessively posting large quantities of questions after an answer has been provided, defamatory posts and comments, business promotion or promotion of another page.
We ask that when contributing your views to QBCC’s social media pages, you ensure that you:
- do not harass, abuse, threaten or discriminate against other social media users including the QBCC's employees
- do not post items that are likely to offend others
- do not use obscene, offensive or inappropriate language
- do not post repeat comments continuously
- do not post or tag the QBCC excessively as this impedes the ability for others to utilise the selected page to communicate with QBCC
- do not promote commercial interests, advertisements or endorsements of anything that is not related to the QBCC
- protect the personal privacy of your own and others by not publicly posting personal information, such as email addresses, phone numbers and home addresses on the QBCC’s social media pages
Failing to adhere to the above guidelines will result in moderation and potential banning from our pages, untagging of the QBCC's name and removal of posts from the QBCCs social media page.