myQBCC - how to
myQBCC - system requirements and troubleshooting
The security features in myQBCC that help protect your information can only operate in modern browsers, so you’ll need one of the following:
- Apple Safari version 12 (or latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Internet Explorer version 11
- Microsoft Edge version 18 (or latest version)
Some aspects of myQBCC won’t work correctly on outdated browsers. If you haven’t updated for a while or you can’t remember when you last did, you should check for browser updates.
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that allow myQBCC to remember important information, such as preference settings for your account. myQBCC requires cookies enabled.
Enable TLS 1.1 (or higher) security settings
TLS 1.1 (or higher) settings help protect personal credit card information as it is processed through your browser. Browsers that don’t have these settings enabled won’t be able to access myQBCC to make a payment.
Clear your cache
Clearing your cache can help your browser display fresh webpage information. If you are experiencing loading or formatting issues with myQBCC, try refreshing your cache.
Disable extensions on Google Chrome
If you experience any of the following issues when using myQBCC:
- you're unable to lodge Home Warranty Insurance,
- the password reset link keeps returning you to the login page or
- you're unable to start a new Form 4,
you may need to disable extensions. The following process may help to resolve some of these problems.
- Log out of myQBCC.
- Ensure you are using the latest verson of Chrome. Click on the three dots at the top right hand side of your screen, just below the big X.
- Click on more tools and select extensions.
- Use the slider on the right of each extension and disable all extensions.
- Close Chrome completely and re-open.
- Log back into myQBCC
Still not working for you?
If the above troubleshooting steps don’t resolve your problem, send a screenshot with a short description through to Feedback and Enquiries. It will help us understand your specific issue.
You can also call us directly on 139 333.