Financial reporting for licensees

Annual reporting

You need to lodge your financial information by the required reporting day. This can be done online via the myQBCC portal.  

Select your category below for more information on how to provide your annual financial information. If you are unsure, you can check your category in our online licence search.

Building a stronger, fairer industry

The goal of the new annual reporting requirements is to ensure every building contractor who operates in Queensland has a strong business with a sufficient level of working capital.

What does this mean for you?

When you applied for your QBCC contractor-grade licence, you satisfied us that you had the required working capital. The new laws mean you must now provide financial information each year. This is ‘annual reporting’.  It is different to an ‘MFR report’ (given when you first apply or make financial changes to your licence).  Annual reporting is easy to do online. 

What is involved?

Providing the QBCC with your annual financial information does not require a special visit to your accountant. You may already have the information prepared as part of your usual business practices. Select your category to see the list of information you need to provide.

The easiest way to provide your annual financial information is via the myqbcc portal.  

More information

More information on how to lodge online via myQBCC is contained in our handy User Guide to MyQBCC (PDF).

If you are a member of an industry association, they can also provide you with information and assistance.  These industry associations include: