Maintain a certifier licence
Learn how to renew, replace or update contact details on your certifier licence.
If your contact details change you can update these with the QBCC at any time. This includes your:
- address (Note: your business address must be a physical address and not a PO Box)
- phone number
- change of level
Learn about the eligibility requirements to apply for an endorsement or change to your licence level.
Download and complete
Pay fees and lodge
It’s important to pay your yearly renewal fee by the expiry date to prevent cancellation.
If your licence has been cancelled because you didn’t renew on time, you must re-apply and pay the full application fee.
If you are endorsed as a private certifier, you must also provide a copy of your certificate of currency from a professional indemnity insurer.
Complete renewal notice
Complete the renewal notice you received in the mail.
Gather supporting documentation
You will need to provide us with copies of your:
- current AIBS or RICS accreditation certificate
- current professional indemnity insurance if holds private certifier endorsement
- a certified copy of your photographic proof of ID (e.g a colour copy of your passport or driver's licence).
Pay fees and lodge form
To make it easier to be on time, you have the option of paying over the phone before sending in your documents.
- Call us on 139 333 to pay using a credit or debit card.
- You will still need to lodge the form and documents with us:
- Visit a service centre, where you will need to show photo ID.
- You can pay by Eftpos at a service centre.
- Lodge the form and documents
- Mail us the form with your credit or debit card details on it.
- Include copies of all relevant documents.
You can request a replacement licence card (or certificate) if your:
- licence has been damaged, destroyed, lost or stolen
- personal details have changed
- professional indemnity insurance details have changed.
You can get it replaced by filling in a form and paying the fee.
If you never received your licence when you first applied, you can complete the statutory declaration on the form to waive the fee.
Download and complete form
You will need to complete:
Pay the licence card replacement fee and submit the form and photo to us:
Certifier licence fees
Licence application and renewal fees are outlined below.
If you are applying to change your level at any time you will pay an application fee. There is no fee for adding an endorsements at any time.