Scope of work
- Install subfloor framing, including bearers and joists
- Construct and erect wall framing including install internal linings, assemble partition frames and install curtain walling
- Manufacture, assemble and fit components for door and window frames, doors and sashes and for stairs
- Manufacture, assemble and install joinery unit components
- Prepare surfaces and apply paint and other finishes for joinery
- Cut and install glass for joinery
- Use aluminium, including fabricate, assemble, construct framework and manufacture aluminium grills and louvres
- Incidental work of another class.
Note: "door" includes a fire door or fire shutter.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.