Online, distance, one-on-one, tutorial support and mentoring.
Scope of work
- Work with stone, including, for example, finish, lay, machine, renovate and shape
- Construct with stone, including for example, arches, fireplaces, stairs and walls
- Concrete work for stonemasonry
- Set out and anchor facades
- Apply or install waterproofing and damp-proofing for stonemasonry
- Incidental work of another class.
Any one of the following:
- successful completion of either of the following courses:
- an apprenticeship in stonemasonry
- Certificate III in Stonemasonry (Monumental/Installation) CPC32313
- successful completion of a course the commission considers equivalent to one of the courses above
- a recognition certificate as a qualified stonemason
- a qualification or statement of attainment of required competency for the class of licence.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.