Termite Management – Physical
Download this scope of work – Termite Management Physical (PDF)
Scope of work
- Install a particular material or system designed for the prevention of termite infestation in accordance with the manufacturer's specification or any other applicable standard
- Inspect or investigate a completed building, and give advice or a report about the use of the particular material or system for the building.
- Particular material or system means the material or system stated in a condition on the licensee's licence under section 35 of the Act.
Both of the following:
- certification by the manufacturer of a product or system to be used by a licensee, that the licensee has satisfactorily completed a course about the installation of the product or system
- successful completion of the unit of competency, Install physical termite management systems CPPPMT3042 from Certificate III in Urban Pest Management CPP30115.
Completion of the approved managerial course.
The relevant financial requirements in the financial requirements policy.
You can apply for this licence class as a:
- Interstate Applicants – may be eligible to obtain a licence through Mutual Recognition
- Overseas Applicants – may have to have an overseas qualification assessed for equivalency prior to applying.
Registered Training Organisations
Registered Training Organisations issue formal qualifications to people who successfully complete training. Please note that this list is a guide only and subject to change. We strive to ensure that the information contained is accurate and up-to-date.
Other qualifications can be:
- apprenticeship papers
- documentation showing you successfully completed the appropriate course for this licence class
- documentation showing you successfully completed an equivalent course for this licence class (e.g. similar modules)
- recognition certificate
- a qualification of statement of attainment of the required competency issued by an approved authority for the licence class.