Advice for Tropical Cyclone Marcia
If you've been affected by Cyclone Marcia and need help, you can contact us 24/7 on 139 333.
For immediate assistance with damage to your home or business, contact Queensland Fire & Emergency or call the State Emergency Service on 132 500. For updates about the storm, follow @QldFES on Twitter.
If you want to know more about rebuilding after a cyclone, view some of our comprehensive guides:
- Cyclone Repair Checklist (PDF)
- Repair of Sheet Metal Roofs in Cyclonic Areas (PDF)
- Guide to Assessment and Repair of Flood Damaged Timber and Timber Framed Houses (PDF)
- QBCC's Tips for Rebuilding (PDF)
- Natural disaster FAQs - Homeowners (PDF)
- Natural disaster FAQs - Contractors (PDF)
- Rebuilding After a Flood - Homeowners (PDF)
- Rebuilding After a Flood - Contractors (PDF)
For more, see Rebuilding after a natural disaster.