Check In QLD app at our service centres for on-site visitors
From 9 July 2021 all visitors to any of QBCC Service Centres in Queensland will be required to record their visit by using the Check In QLD App.
All you need to do is:
- visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld for links to download the app from Google Play or Apple App stores
- enter your details once when you first open the app
- open the app when you next visit us
- select ‘Check in Now’ and scan or enter our code
It is mandatory that details of all visitors to our offices are recorded. For those visitors not checking in via the app, our customer service officers will record your details to assist in contact tracing if required.
We recommend you consider if you need to visit our offices, as you may be able to complete your business online.
You can lodge your documents by:
- Submitting a general enquiry online
- Using your myQBCC account (sign up on our website if you don’t have one)
If you have an enquiry you can:
- Submit a general enquiry online
- Use your myQBCC account (sign up on our website if you don’t have one)
- Phone 139 333
For more information on the app, Frequently Asked Questions and instructional videos, visit www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld
Check in – Stay safe