Help stop the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The safety of our customers and staff is our priority and the QBCC has put in place some preventative measures designed to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to everyone.
If you have recently travelled overseas, are feeling unwell, or exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you contact us online or by phone instead of visiting a QBCC office.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
You can lodge your documents by:
- Submitting a general enquiry online
- Using your myQBCC account (sign up on our website if you don’t have one).
If you have an enquiry please:
- Submit a general enquiry online
- Use your myQBCC account (sign up on our website if you don’t have one).
- Phone 139 333
We look forward to assisting you soon.
How we’re keeping customers and staff safe when visitng a QBCC office
For your health and well being as well as our staff, we have adopted Queensland Health’s recommendations for social distancing and cleaning. These include:
- Additional cleaning and sanitisation of surfaces, countertops and eftpos
- Where possible maintaining social distancing of at least 1.5 metres
- Providing antibacterial wipes on the counter for your use
- Please note, some of our staff may be wearing gloves by choice, in particular when handling cash or cards.
We thank you for your cooperation.